A Letter for My Feet
Dear 38 sized feet,
Hey, how are you down there? I heard that you have been so busy this lately. But I know that you will survive, haha. I write this letter for you because I recently remember something. Last night or maybe most of the nights, I always make you feel cold. I forget to put on woolen socks on you and sneaking you out from the blanket. I feel so sorry about that, I trully didn't mean that because i don't like cold too. I'll try to warm you when I'm asleep.
I feel so melancholic right now, but anyway, I really want to thank you for everything you've been passing through. I mean, I know when you don't want to walk out from room or even go to bathroom because you were too comfy on your spot but you still made it. You still made it when you don't even want to do it! What a nice you. Now I'm in Norway. Norway. Yes, Norway. It's 11.000km away from our home and because of you, we can be here now. A really rare, unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to be here. It has been the fourth month since the first time we came from the last airport in Bergen. How was it? How does it feel now? Well, i feel so nano-nano y'know. It felt so nervous at first time I arrive because I was kinda too tired because the long way journey on plane. Living life here, at somepoint feel so happy, full of good things surrounded but also can be feeling lost, tired, mad at the same time. Just because many things have to be done while I just can't. Too many things to do make me crazy. But don't worry, I still learn how to manage it. This might be get too many places, haha. I just wanna say that I'm really thankful to you that have brought me here. Thank you for keeping yourself in healthy and be always hard working feet as I know. Living far from home might be really hard for you and for both of us, I believe we can do this together.
I wish I could hear reply from you. So, see you one day!
With Love,
Your owner

Gurl, this author sooo AMAZING!!!!!!!!, i only read 2 blogs in her blog. Yeah, guess who i am, right now. I become her fan, she truly inspire me about anything.
ReplyDeletelove you, the owner of 38 sized feet.